Liberty Franklin 40 Gun Safe with Electronic Lock Specifications
- Thickness of Steel: 12 Gauge
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 66.5" x 36" x 27.5"
- Overall dimensions may differ by 1/8" from production
- Cubic Feet: 38.1
- Weight: 842 lbs
- Long-Gun Storage: 35
Door Defense Systems:
- To guard against drill attacks, three hardened steel plates are used on the lock
- In the event of a break-in attempt, a double lock secures the safe
- Ultra-strong locking bars defend against pry attacks, Liberty’s exclusive
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- Number of Locking Bars: 13
- Locking Bars Width: 4"
- Locking Bars Thickness: 1/4"
- Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock
or SecuRam Prologic electronic lock
- Colors Available: textured black, bronze textured, gray marble, white gloss, gray gloss, textured granite, black gloss
- Lock and Handle Colors Available: black chrome, brass, chrome
- Interior Dimensions (H x W x D): 61.25" x 32.75" x 21"
- Interior Cubic Feet: 20.9
- Finish Options: camel fabric, gray fabric
- Fire Rating: 110 minute at 1200º F
- Heat-activated door seal from Palusol stretches to provide protection against heat and smoke
- Level Security: 5
- Factory installed door storage panel
- Single electrical outlet kit
- 3-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Deluxe electrical outlet kit
- Glowflex lighting system (installation required)
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
Recommended for the Liberty Franklin 40 Gun Safe with Electronic Lock