ProLogic Safe Lock
The ProLogic is a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most applications.The ProLogic features SecuRam’s rugged stainless steel construction and an OLED Screen for easy viewing and user feedback.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- 3 Codes: Super Code, Manager and User Code
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- 5,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
- Rugged Stainless Steel EntryPad Housing
- OLED Screen provides user feedback and makes programming simple
- Recovery Code to set lock back to factory default via LCD screen
- SureLock Battery Management and AC power optional
Recommended for the SecuRam ProLogic Electronic Lock (Chrome)